Journal of Integrative Nursing becomes a member of Crossref
Journal of Integrative Nursing (JIN, ISSN 2663-4481) already applied to be a member of Crossref, and got a Crossref DOI prefix (10.35437).
Crossref makes research outputs easy to find, cite, link, assess, and re-use. They’re a not-for-profit membership organization that exists to make scholarly communications better. As a membership of Crossref, we can enjoy the following services and benefits:
- Reference linking: Joining Crossref means that we’re entering into a reciprocal linking agreement with the 6000+ other Crossref members publishing over 35,000 journals from over 112 countries around the world. Adding DOIs to our reference lists means that we are linking our content with the growing network of scholarly research, and the other Crossref members are required to link back to our content in the same, persistent way.
- Cited-by provides members with a way to look at the Crossref metadata to find out how our publications are being cited and share that information with our readers and authors.
- Similarity Check for editorial originality. Crossref entered into an agreement with Turnitin to provide a way for members to check their content against the full-text of the tens of millions of published research materials.
- Crossmark: This identification service shows researchers that members of Crossref are committed to maintaining their content as well as giving researchers the information they need to check that they are using the most recent and reliable versions of a document.
- Content Registration: Crossref metadata specifically enables collection of other essential information surrounding publications in a standard way across publishers: funding data, ORCID iDs, license information, abstracts, clinical trial numbers, references, and full-text links.
More details about Crossref, please link https://www.crossref.org/membership/